New Hope United Methodist Church's response to COVID-19
It is with heavy hearts that we announce that New Hope United Methodist Church worship services are cancelled through the month of April and May. The Coronavirus Pandemic is a very serious health issue in the US as well as in other countries. Social distancing is highly recommended.
At New Hope UMC, we are concerned about everyone's health and want to make sure everyone takes many precautions in staying well and centered. We have decided to do the following:
- No in-person face to face Bible Studies will meet during the month of April, May, and June.
- No Wednesday programming for the Month of April, May, and June. There will be no meals, S.W.A.G., Youth Groups or Puppets.
- No Choir or Praise Team practices for the Month of April, May, and June. Choir will meet again in the Fall.
- No Committee meetings or other gatherings at the church during the months of April, May, and June. (Mom’s Group, Needlers, etc.)
In lieu of our regular schedule and activities:
- Join us on Sunday morning for Parking Lot services at 9 am or 10:30 am.
- Please stay connected through Email, Facebook and our this Web Page.
- Thank you for supporting New Hope with your gifts and prayers during this time.
Here is our digital service from Sunday, May 31st: